... for Your Highly Technical Documentation
MaxText specializes in writing highly technical documentation and manuals.
MaxText is passionate about organizing and conveying information appropriate for various audiences. We enjoy learning and considering the possibilities for technology.
- Application Program Interface (API) documentation.
- Context-sensitive online help.
- Online HTML documentation suites.
- Single-sourcing information into multiple projects and formats.
MaxText Positive Impacts
- Writing highly technical documentation for hardware, software, installation, online help, and application programmer interfaces (API).
- Editing & organizing large amounts of written material appropriately for usage and audience.
- Creating customer support documentation systems and online decision trees.
- Testing applications to gain the requisite knowledge in order to document them.
- Using off-the-shelf tools efficiently:
- to eliminate duplication,
- to reduce time in manual technical publication processes, and
- to automate error-prone steps.
- Developing tools for technical publication to automate information gathering and processing.
- Teaching & Demonstrating more efficient use of Microsoft Word in order to make a document:
- look better,
- easier to maintain,
- automated in terms of table of contents, number lists, indices, headers/footers, etc.
- re-usable as a template for subsequent documents, and
- a single-source for print/PDF and online/HTML.
- Providing telephone/e-mail support to customers directly and indirectly through written documentation or customer support personnel.